Going vegan is easy. Grocery stores are always stocked with colorful fruits and vegetables, and they now carry plenty of delicious meatless options, too—including veggie burgers, veggie hot dogs, vegan chicken nuggets, faux bacon, beefless strips, and more.
Going out to eat couldn’t be easier, either. With more and more people going vegan these days, most restaurants now offer great-tasting, healthy vegan selections.
Here are our top six tips, along with several other ideas, for making your transition to a vegan lifestyle easy and delicious:
- Make vegan versions of your favorite meals.
- Explore thousands of delicious vegan recipes.
- Try some tasty meat- and dairy-free products.
- Sample vegan microwaveable meals and convenience foods.
- Search online for the best vegan-friendly restaurants in your area.
- Explore the wide variety of meat-free international foods.
We have thousands of delicious recipes on our website that are searchable by meal category and type of cuisine. Here are some of our favorites:
© Marie Laforêt
Check out some of our other pages for more tips on easing your transition:
- Dining With Friends and Family
- Raising Vegetarian Kids and Teenagers
- Vegan Shopping Guide
- Vegan Recipes for $3 or Less
- Going Vegan: All at Once or Gradually?
- A Note About Small Amounts of Animal Products in Foods
Now, you’re all set! Take our Pledge to Try Vegan for 30 Days, and spread the word about your new vegan lifestyle.