Delicious Deviled ‘Eggs’Print
- 10 small potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. refined coconut oil
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Kala Namak (for an egg-like taste) (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- Fresh dill sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with the coconut oil, and bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Let cool, then scoop out the insides of the potatoes with a melon baller or spoon and place in a large bowl. Add the vegan mayonnaise, mustard, and kala namak and season with salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Fill the potatoes skins with the mixture and garnish with smoked paprika and dill sprigs.
Makes 5 servings