Chances are, some of your friends and family aren’t vegan yet. What are they waiting for? The time to go vegan is now! PETA’s 3-Week Vegan Challenge makes doing so simple. If you’re already vegan, we want you to challenge yourself to motivate your friends and family to take our challenge. After they sign up, they’ll get a three-week meal plan, simple vegan recipes, product recommendations, and tips for dining out.
When your friends and family go vegan, they will easily help protect animals, the environment, and their own health:
- Each person who takes PETA’s 3-Week Vegan Challenge will save nearly 12 animals in just three weeks, simply by not eating animal-derived products! How many friends and family members can you get to join? How many animals will that add up to saving?
- According to some estimates, animal agriculture is responsible for more greenhouse gases than all of the world’s transportation systems combined. By eating delicious vegan food, your friends and family will help combat the worst effects of the climate crisis.
- Leading health experts agree that going vegan is the single best thing that anyone can do for their health. A healthy vegan diet provides protection against numerous diseases, including some of the biggest killers: heart disease, cancer, and strokes.
Take these five steps to help motivate your friends and family to go vegan for three weeks:
1. Post an image on social media.
Let everyone know why you’re vegan! We bet it will inspire them to take the 3-Week Vegan Challenge. Choose one of these photos to post on your social media. Use the hashtag #VeganChallenge so that we can see your post, too.
2. Share The Ultimate Vegan Eating Quiz with your friends and family.
Do your friends know whether plants have protein? Does your family know if eating vegan can save them money? Tell them to put their knowledge to the test by taking this quiz. When they learn how easy it is to eat vegan, they’ll definitely want to take the three-week challenge.
3. Show your friends and family these 45 signs that they’re vegan but just don’t know it yet.
We bet your loved ones are kind, compassionate people who would never want to hurt an animal. Sounds like they are truly vegan on the inside, right? Tell them it’s time to let their true vegan selves shine. This “45 Signs That You’re a Vegan and Just Don’t Know It Yet” blog post will show them how much of a vegan they already are.
4. Tell your friends and family to eat according to their zodiac sign.
Do your friends and family know what they should or shouldn’t be eating based on their astrological sign? If not, they might be eating all wrong. Whether or not they’re a believer in astrology, these delicious and healthful recipes are sure to please their palate.
5. Have a chat with your friends and family.
One of the best ways to motivate people to make a change for the better is through sincere conversation. Talk to your friends and family this week about taking PETA’s 3-Week Vegan Challenge. Here are some talking points that might help:
- Hey, did you know that every vegan saves nearly 200 animals per year? You can save almost 12 animals just by eating vegan for three weeks when you take PETA’s challenge! There is simply no easier way to help animals and prevent suffering than by choosing plant-based foods over meat, eggs, and dairy.
- Animal agriculture is the leading culprit of the climate crisis that is currently affecting every continent on Earth. Meat, dairy, and egg production is destroying our rainforests and oceans and releasing enormous amounts of pollution, including potent greenhouse gases. Please help me fight the climate crisis and create a safer, healthier world by eating vegan.
- According to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, vegans are less likely to develop heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and high blood pressure than meat-eaters are. Vegans get all the nutrients that they need to be healthy, such as plant protein, fiber, and minerals, without all the nasty stuff in meat that may slow you down and make you sick, such as cholesterol and saturated animal fat. I want you to enjoy a long, healthy life. Will you take PETA’s 3-Week Vegan Challenge?
Thank you for inspiring others to take PETA’s 3-Week Vegan Challenge! Those three short weeks will change many lives, including those of animals, forever. Continue to show everyone how easy and rewarding it is to be vegan by leading by example every day. Keep being your compassionate and kind self. ❤️