- How do I report animal cruelty?
- Is it all right to buy my new puppy from a pet store?
- Why does PETA use controversial tactics?
- Why does PETA sometimes use nudity in its campaigns?
- Why blame me? I didn’t kill the animal.
- Don’t humans have to eat meat to stay healthy?
- Is commercial fishing bad for the environment?
- If animal exploitation were wrong, it would be illegal.
- I am considering a career in animal rights. Do you have any advice?
- Is hunting necessary to stop overpopulation of deer and other animals?
- Is it true that some companies actually use dog and cat fur in their products?
- What’s the reasoning behind the “Tax Meat” Campaign?
- What can I do to help put a stop to the cruelty in the fur industry?
- Don’t existing laws ensure that animals in labs are treated humanely?
- At least the animals on factory farms are fed and protected.
“Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights?” READ MORE
— Ingrid E. Newkirk, PETA President and co-author of Animalkind