Follow Your Heart is one of our favorite vegan brands. Check out some of the great recipes that you can make using its alternatives to dairy products:
1. Caprese-Style Party Appetizer
This Italian appetizer is a simple classic—and basil and tomato are a match made in heaven.
2. Vegan Queso Dip
Another super-simple and delicious appetizer—this time, of the Mexican variety.
3. Potato Cauliflower Chickpea Salad With Vegan Sour Cream & Onion Dressing
This looks truly delicious. Vegan Richa nails it every time.
4. Faux-Turkey and ‘Cheese’ Roll-Up
Take this appetizer to a party, and you’ll quickly become the most popular guest.
5. Stuffed Crust Tomato Basil Pizza With Vegan Mozzarella
Again, basil is key—and when it’s paired with Follow Your Heart “cheese,” you’re in it for the win.
6. In-n-Out Copycat Recipe: Double Double NO Animal Style
Copycat recipes are so much fun, and this burger is out of this world.
7. Vegan Philly Cheesesteak
Philly’s famous meaty sandwich gets a vegan makeover, and it looks so much better now.
8. Curried ‘Chicken’ Salad
Once again, Follow Your Heart saves the day in this delectable curry and “chicken” combo.
9. Vegan Mozzarella Sticks
Who invented these? I’d like to thank that person right now.
10. Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower ‘Wings’ with Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing
Follow Your Heart’s Vegan Bleu Cheese Dressing is the perfect complement to these buffalo “wings”—or any salad.