Spicy Sesame NoodlesPrint
- 2/3 cup (150 g) peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 lb. (225 g) linguine, or your favorite pasta
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup vegetables of your choice
- Fresh cilantro leaves to garnish
- In a saucepan, combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic, and green onion and mix well.
- Add the sesame oil and cayenne pepper. Heat slowly, whisking until smooth. Add vegetables
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to the package directions. Drain.
- Place the linguine in a large bowl, add the peanut sauce, and toss to coat. Garnish with the toasted sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Serve hot or cold.
Makes 4 servings