- 1 family-sized bag pita chips
- 3 cups hummus
- 2 Tbsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chopped Kalamata olives or black olives
- 1 Tbsp. capers (optional)
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Place the pita chips on a large plate or in a large bowl.
- Heat the hummus in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir, then pour over the pita chips.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, olives, capers, artichoke hearts, and pine nuts. Sprinkle with the black pepper and lemon juice and enjoy!
Makes 5 servings