Chocolate Matzo BrittlePrint
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar or maple syrup
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 matzos, broken into pieces slightly larger than bite-size
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup lightly toasted nuts (e.g., sliced or slivered almonds, chopped walnuts, pecans, or pistachios)
- 1/2 cup dark or golden raisins, dried cranberries, or other chopped dried fruit, such as apricots, mangoes, or pineapple
- Line two large plates with wax paper or parchment.
- Combine the chocolate chips, agave nectar, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until smoothly melted. Remove from the heat.
- Add the broken matzo. Stir to coat evenly with the chocolate. Spread in a more or less single layer onto two parchment- or wax paper–lined plates. Sprinkle the nuts and raisins over the top. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Just before serving, break up into large chunks and transfer to a serving platter.
Makes 4 to 6 servings