Following talks with PETA, Panera Bread has once again expanded its vegan offerings by including its first new vegan soup in over three years. Panera customers who are looking for options free of animal-derived ingredients can now order the vegan Ten Vegetable Soup on any day of the week.
As part of a push to become more vegan-friendly, the chain previously introduced two vegan broth bowls. The Vegan Lentil Quinoa Broth Bowl features organic quinoa and brown rice, a lentil blend, tomato sofrito, and fresh kale and spinach in umami soy-miso broth. The Soba Noodle Broth Bowl with Edamame Blend is packed with soba noodles, fresh spinach, Napa cabbage, roasted mushroom and onion blend, sesame seeds, and cilantro.
We’re already swooning, but there’s more: Panera is now offering its vegan Black Bean Soup daily!
Here are all of Panera’s vegan menu items in one place for you:
- Bagels (Plain, Blueberry, Cranberry Walnut, Poppyseed, or Sesame)
- Focaccia (Black Pepper or Sea Salt)
- French Baguette
- Hoagie Roll
- Semolina (Country, Rye, or Sesame)
- Sourdough Breads
- Peach & Blueberry Smoothie with Almond Milk
- Seasonal Fruit Cup
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apple Chips, Pecans, and Cinnamon Crunch Topping
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Strawberries, Pecans, and Cinnamon Crunch Topping
- Soba Noodle with Edamame Blend
- Vegan Lentil Quinoa
These come with your choice of sides.
- Seasonal Greens (You can add avocado and quinoa.)
- Black Bean Soup
Note: Panera may offer vegan soups seasonally, so ask your specific location for current options.
Customize these menu items to make them vegan:
- Order the Mediterranean Grain Bowl without feta crumbles and Greek yogurt.
- Order the Baja Grain Bowl without feta crumbles and Greek yogurt.
- Order any salad without chicken and cheese and add quinoa.
- Order the Ancient Grain & Arugula with Chicken without the chicken.
- Order the Fuji Apple with Chicken without the chicken and Gorgonzola.
- Order the Greek or Modern Greek with Quinoa without feta cheese.
The Mediterranean Veggie can be ordered without feta on a vegan bread option.
For more news-you-can-use, check out our Guide to Ordering Vegan at Fast Food and Chain Restaurants.
Want to go vegan? Order our free vegan starter kit today!