Black Bean and Beefless Crumble Tacos Using Trader Joe’s IngredientsPrint
- 1 pkg. Beef-Less Ground Beef
- 1 pkg. Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 jar Traditional Marinara Sauce
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 5 taco shells
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Salsa, shredded lettuce, and vegan cheese (optional)
- Prepare the beefless ground beef according to the package instructions and transfer to a skillet. Add the taco seasoning mix and tomato sauce and cook over medium heat until thickened. Stir in the black beans and cook until warmed through.
- Fill the taco shells with the beefless crumble mixture, avocado, and any other toppings of your choice.
Makes 5 tacos