Meatless Meatball Subs Using Ingredients From Trader Joe’sPrint
- 1 pkg. frozen Meatless Meatballs
- 1 jar Traditional Marinara Sauce
- 1 pkg. vegan hot dog buns
- 1/2 pkg. Vegan Mozzarella Style Shreds
- Prepare the vegan meatballs according to the package instructions.
- Add the marinara sauce to a skillet and heat over medium heat until warmed through.
- Toast the buns and fill with the vegan meatballs (about 6 per bun). Top with the sauce and vegan cheese shreds and, if desired, toast in a toaster oven for 5 minutes or until the “cheese” melts.
Makes up to 5 subs