Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip CupsPrint
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise (try Vegenaise brand)
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella shreds (try Follow Your Heart brand)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2–3 cloves garlic, chopped
- Vegan Parmesan, to taste (optional) (try Follow Your Heart or GO VEGGIE brand)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can vegan crescent roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all the ingredients except the crescent roll dough in a large bowl.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and place each triangle in one section of a muffin tin. Fill each triangle with some of the dip mixture. Fold the corners of the crescent triangles to cover the dip.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the dough is golden brown.
Makes 8 dip cups