Vegan French ToastPrint
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp. sugar or sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Pinch nutmeg
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- Mix all the ingredients (except the bread slices) in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the bread slices into the soy-milk mixture and cook, either on a nonstick griddle until browned on both sides or on a greased cookie sheet in a 400°F oven until golden on both sides, turning once.
Makes 3 servings