Vegan Carne Asada FriesPrint
- 1 bag frozen fries
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 bag Gardein Beefless Tips, chopped in half
- Juice of 1 lime
- Guacamole, to taste
- Pico de gallo, to taste
- 1/2 cup vegan cheese (try GO Veggie! Mexican Style Shreds)
- Bake the fries according to the package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onions and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the beefless tips and lime juice and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the fries topped with the beefless tips mixture, guacamole, pico de gallo, and vegan cheese.