Blueberry Breakfast QuesadillaPrint
- 1 large tortilla
- Vegan cream cheese, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Spread the vegan cream cheese over half of the quesadilla. Sprinkle the cinnamon evenly over the other half, then top with the frozen blueberries. Fold in half.
- Warm up a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Heat the quesadilla for 2 minutes on each side, or until the blueberries are heated through and the tortilla turns golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy the blueberry goodness. 🙂