Irish Whiskey CakePrint
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. baking cocoa
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- Egg replacer equivalent to 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey
- Vegan whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9- x 13-inch cake pan.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, cocoa, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the vegan butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the egg replacer.
- In a separate bowl, combine the coffee and whiskey.
- Alternating, add the flour mixture and the coffee mixture into the butter-sugar mixture, beating well in between.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool and serve with vegan whipped cream.
Makes 8 to 10 servings