Creamy Mashed Potatoes (Video)Print
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (optional)
- 1/4 cup water (optional)
- 1 cup dairy-free creamer
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Blend the cashews and water until smooth.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a bowl with the nondairy creamer, vegan margarine, chives, cashew cream, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth. Serve with your favorite gravy.
Makes 6 to 8 servings