‘Cheesy’ Pumpkin RavioliPrint
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Dash white or black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup ground cashews
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 8 fresh premade lasagna sheets (make sure they’re vegan!)
- Melt the vegan butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the nutmeg, cinnamon, cumin, pepper, sea salt, and cashews and stir until well combined. Add in the pumpkin purée and continue stirring and mashing until the consistency resembles that of mashed potatoes.
- Lay the fresh lasagna sheets on a flat surface and place a dollop of the pumpkin-cashew mixture every 2 inches. Lay another lasagna sheet on top and press down around the filling. Cut into squares, using a fork to seal the edges.
- Gently add to a pot of boiling water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sauce for the perfect pumpkin dinner!
Makes 4 servings