1. Aubrey Organics—Men’s Stock City Rhythms:
Try this vegan aftershave for a mellow, laidback scent of bergamot with hints of cedar and sandalwood.
2. Aubrey Organics—Men’s Stock Spice Island:
This option from Aubrey Organics has more of a warm tropical scent with a crisp, spicy finish.
3. Jack Black—Post Shave Cooling Gel:
Try this vegan aftershave if your skin gets particularly irritated from shaving. Its mixture of aloe, sage, and lavender will also help soothe sunburns.
4. Jack Black—Double-Duty Face Moisturizer:
This product does double duty as both an aftershave and an SPF 20 facial moisturizer. Try it if you’re particularly sensitive to the sun.
5. Herban Cowboy—After Shave Balm:
Try this option for an all-natural dusk scent and a soothing combination of carrot, cucumber, and shea butter. As a bonus, this product comes in recyclable packaging!
6. The Body Shop—White Musk for Men Aftershave Balm:
This light vegan aftershave has a very rich scent, perfect for a breathtaking first impression.
7. Honeybee Gardens—Herbal Aftershave:
This product has the perfect combination of essential oils and aloe vera for a cooling, lightly scented aftershave.
8. DIY Bonus—Three-Ingredient Cucumber Aftershave:
If you’ve got a little extra time on your hands and you want to make sure that your aftershave is fresh with minimal ingredients, give one of our three-ingredient DIY aftershaves a try. In addition to the cooling cucumber, we’ve also got an option for a refreshing orange aftershave!
Like what you see here? Get more ideas: