Peet’s Coffee has locations nationwide, and if you’re lucky enough to live near one—or happen to be traveling to an area that has one—you should check out the vegan options. The chain sells delicious coffee drinks that are available with oat, soy, or almond milk and launched the Everything Plant-Based Sandwich at all locations after a push from PETA. Peet’s is launching a fully vegan menu for spring 2022, which features three new oat- and almond-based lattes and a Mediterranean Flatbread sandwich.
The Mediterranean Flatbread features a plant-based egg, melted Violife smoked provolone cheese, pesto, kale, tomatoes, and bell peppers in a crispy lavash wrap.
Peet’s made the Everything Plant-Based Sandwich a permanent menu item due to its popularity. The meat- and egg-free breakfast sandwich comes with a plant-based egg, seasoned Beyond Meat breakfast sausage, and a slice of Violife cheddar cheese on a thin “everything” bagel.
Ordering vegan at Peet’s Coffee has never been easier.
Here are some of our favorite drinks that can easily be “veganized.” Just sub soy, oat, or almond milk for the dairy milk.
- Café au Lait
- Caffè Latte
- Caffè Mocha
- Coffee of the Day
- Cold Brew with Vanilla Oat Foam (seasonal)
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Mocha
- Hazelnut Oat Latte (seasonal)
- Horchata Cold Brew Oat Latte (seasonal)
- Iced Mocha
- Latte Macchiato
- Maple Latte
- Maple Spice Cold Brewed Oat Latte (seasonal)
- Oat Milk Horchata Latte
- Pumpkin Latte
- Traditional Cappuccino
- Vanilla Caffè Latte
- Vanilla Cinnamon Latte
Blended Coffee Drinks
Be sure to specify that you want the reduced calorie, dairy-free (“light”) Javiva Blended—and get it with soy, oat, or almond milk.
- Coffee Javiva
- Espresso Javiva
- Mocha Javiva
- Pumpkin Javiva
- Vanilla Almond Latte (seasonal)
- Vanilla Javiva
- Chai Latte
- Dirty Chai Latte
- Mighty Leaf Green Tea Tropical Iced Tea
- Mighty Leaf Loose Leaf Teas (multiple flavors available)
- Mighty Leaf Mango Sunrise Iced Tea Infusion
- Mighty Leaf Summer Solstice Iced Tea
- Mighty Leaf Tea Pouch (multiple flavors available)
- Pumpkin Chai Latte
- Spiced Hot Tea Cider
- Coffee-Free Chocolate Javiva
- Coffee-Free Vanilla Javiva
- Hot Chocolate
- Madagascar Vanilla Steamer
Peet’s has grab ‘n’ go snacks and artisan baked goods that vary by location. Some stores offer vegan muffins, scones, bagels, and fruit bowls. Just check with the one that’s closest to you to see what vegan foods it offers.
Peet’s has lots of vegan options year-round, but its pumpkin drinks are here for only a limited time—so get them while you can and let us know which is your favorite.