If the term “vegan dessert” makes you think of a stale oatmeal raisin cookie, you’ve got the wrong idea, my friend. In fact, these vegan desserts are so beautiful that it’s dangerous to look at them. Warning: true beauty ahead!
Not only are these desserts magnificent, they were also made without any cruelty. What could be lovelier than that? Check out our Vegan Baking Cheat Sheet to see how easy it is to bake with compassion.
Without further ado, here are 31 gorgeous vegan desserts:
1. What is even going on here? Too beautiful for words.
2. Galaxy doughnuts are truly out of this world.
3. Good God, what is this heavenly delight?
4. If you get a chance to taste a cupcake like this, your life truly will be a bowl of cherries.
5. This one is dedicated to anyone who tries to claim that “vegans only eat salads.”
6. We just love this sentiment—don’t you?
7. Yes, vegans love chocolate just as much as you do!
8. Rhubarb never looked so good.
9. How many of these could you eat in one sitting?
10. Shocked that all these are vegan? There are still more to come!
11. Yup, vegan whipped cream is a thing.
12. Homemade ice-cream sandwiches: drool!
13. Hello there, beautiful friend!
14. Tiny desserts make us smile.
15. Case in point …
16. What do we have to do to get our hands on one of these chocolate peanut butter pudding pops?
17. Vanilla—all day, every day …
18. Who knew that a dessert in a mug could be so damn cute?
View this post on Instagram
Vegan Choc Mug Cake 1/2 cup organic rolled oats, processed into flour in a blender or food processor 1/2 organic banana, roughly mashed 1 tbsp (raw) cocoa powder 1 tbsp ground flax mixed with 3 tbsp water (let set for 10 minutes) 1/4 cup alkond milk a pinch of sea salt For variation add; chopped nuts and/or a few drops of vanilla. If you want a sweeter mug cake you can add coconut nectar/agave nectar or sweetener of your choice but it works great without it too. Add everything in a bowl and blend/mix well with a fork. Put the batter in a big cup or a bowl and microwave (full effect) for about 2 to 2.5 minutes. (Mug Cake took 2 minutes and 20 seconds.) Check the cake with a stick after 2 minutes since all microwaves are different and need different time. You can top with some peanut butter and dark chocolate, strawberry ..Mmmmm, enjoy! #mugcake #chocolate #vegan #vegansofig #vegetarian #pescaterian #fitspo #mindbodySoul #wholefoodpantry #organic #glutenfree #dairyFree #healthymeals #snacks #dinner #dessert #food #wholefoods #cleaneating #cleanliving #health #vegandessert #dessert #food
19. These doughnuts are little circles of perfection.
20. OK, now we’re crying.
21. Giant desserts make us smile, too.
22. Cookie dough + cupcakes + vegan = perfection.
23. Who doesn’t love rice crispy treats?
24. These vegan cinnamon buns are warm enough to melt any cold heart.
25. This banana cream pie looks like a heavenly cloud.
26. These are almost too pretty to eat.
27. If it were legal to marry a dessert, this one would get a lot of proposals.
28. We say, “The more chocolate, the better!”
29. We also say, “The more raw strawberry cheesecake, the better!”
30. Feel the heat with these spicy brownies.
31. By the looks of this cake, it’s safe to say that vegans aren’t “deprived” of anything.
Let’s just end on this:
Every time you choose a vegan dessert, you’re saving animals from horrific suffering. Seems like a no-brainer to us!
If this article is making you question your current lifestyle, then we have just the thing for you: our free vegan starter kit, with tips and information about going vegan. For animals, the environment, and your health, order one today.