It’s easy to whip up a snack using ingredients that you already have at home. Here are a few ideas:
- Make Festive Salsa or Texas Caviar and serve it with corn tortilla chips.
- Microwave tortillas and fill them with canned refried beans, salsa, guacamole, and corn for easy burritos.
- Zap a veggie burger in the microwave. Put it on a bun with your favorite condiments and toppings.
- Vending-machine connoisseurs can munch on an array of options, such as Lance Toasty Crackers With Peanut Butter, Cracker Jacks, or Chocolove Dark Chocolate bar.
- Cut up veggies such as carrots, celery, and cucumbers and dip them into hummus or Annie’s Goddess Dressing.
- For a sweet afternoon treat, try our Caramel Apples.
- Make an easy pasta salad by mixing cooked spiral pasta with chopped broccoli, carrots, green pepper, corn, red onion, and your favorite vinaigrette.
- Snacks are essential for any big game. Serve Spicy Chili-Bean Dip with Fritos.
- Bush’s Vegetarian Baked Beans are loaded with healthy plant protein and fiber and have zero cholesterol or saturated fat. They are hearty and have a sweet, tangy taste. Microwave them straight from the can, and enjoy on toast, plain, or with sliced veggie hot dogs