15. This goose, who lost something in this field but isn’t even worried about it
14. This dog, because, zomg, look at the water
HAPPINESS RATING: 2.5/10
13. These turtles, who are having what I assume is the turtle equivalent of a pizza party
You’d have a pizza party, too, if you had been rescued from an exotic-“pet” breeder.
12. These bunnies, who are at what I assume is the bunny equivalent of the snack table
11. This piglet, who is exactly as filthy as he wants to be
(Pigs roll in the mud to keep cool. Check out more pig facts here.)
10. This goat, who is mid-blink but still very happy
9. This squirrel, who’s nutty
8. These donkeys, who are straight cuddlin’
7. This bear, who likes to splash
6. These rescued hamsters, who have a li’l’ chair
5. This rescued rat, who has a “hello, kitty” drawer
4. These beagles, whose ears and tongues just CAN’T BE TAMED
Those are “we were just rescued from an animal testing laboratory” faces.
3. This dog, who is ROLLING JOYOUSLY IN THE SNOW
HAPPINESS RATING: 10/10
2. THESE BABY ELEPHANTS
ALL THESE BABY ELEPHANTS
(Elephants born in Ringling Bros.’ training compound didn’t make this list. Find out why.)
1. THIS PIG—OH MY GOSH, THIS PIG!
Want to make more animals happy? Try vegan.