Poignant words on when animals die, sticking it to Ringling and its torture sticks, and a treat for extreme couponers: It’s everything you might have missed this week.
PETA News on Tumblr
PETA’s Tumblr page keeps you up to date on all the latest animal news.
- What new honor did Charlotte’s Web snag?
- A charity says “Nay” to horses going hungry.
- Westminster can’t handle the truth.
- Check out the new film that critics are calling “heart-stopping” and “a must-see.”
- Manitoba on dog mutilation: Man, it’s ova.
- In memory of cows.
- Get extreme coupons for the PETA Catalog.
- What does it mean when animals die?
- You’ve pampered your sweetie—now be a sweetheart to animals.
- Have you seen PETA’s new NSFW ad?
- See Dick buy a puppy from a pet store. See Jane leave Dick
New Action Alerts
- Urge retailers to end sales of sugar gliders: There’s nothing sweet about how sugar gliders suffer for these kiosks.
- Avon, Mary Kay, and Estée Lauder are paying for tests on animals: Tell them that cruel cosmetics are ugly.
- Ask New Zealand to stop the mass poisoning of animals: The country is dropping a notoriously cruel poison onto forests and wetlands.
- You did it! Colorado State University stops giving animals as “welcome” presents.