Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Wet n Wild Cruelty-Free?
- What is speciesism?
- Is It OK to Eat Eggs From Chickens I’ve Raised in My Backyard?
- What is PETA’s stance on faux fur?
- Is tattoo ink vegan?
- What is gelatin made of?
- How do aquariums treat marine mammals?
- L’Oréal is included on PETA’s “do test” list. What does that mean?
- Are animal ingredients included in white sugar?
- Couldn’t we just build more animal shelters rather than euthanize dogs and cats?
- Which beers are suitable for vegans?
- What’s wrong with wearing wool?
- Is wine vegan?
- Why shouldn’t cats be allowed outdoors?
- Which candies are vegan?
“Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights?” READ MORE
— Ingrid E. Newkirk, PETA President and co-author of Animalkind