Going vegan is the ultimate no-brainer. It’s good for you, it’s good for the planet, and it’s lifesaving for animals. That’s why when we told a bunch of animals that you weren’t vegan, they couldn’t believe it:
1. This alpaca is reacting to the ultimate betrayal.
2. This squirrel would rather that you kept your distance.
3. This stork’s reaction is pretty self-explanatory.
4. This bear is praying that you’ll change your mind.
17. This mother pig will spend much of her life in a tiny gestation crate, having litter after litter of piglets she will never be permitted to care for.
The bottom line is that we don’t need to use animals for their flesh, eggs, or milk. Unlike animals who actually have to consume flesh to survive, we have a choice. And vegans around the world are proof that it’s an easy choice to make. We can help!
Curious about why these animals are so shocked that you aren’t vegan yet?
Almost all of us grew up eating meat, wearing leather, and going to circuses and zoos. We never considered the impact of these actions on the animals involved. For whatever reason, you are now asking the question: Why should animals have rights? Read more.