7 oz. vegan chocolate sponge cake
3 1/2 oz. sugar syrup
1 tsp. rum (optional)
9 oz. silken tofu, blended to a creamy texture
A few drops vanilla extract
5 oz. cashews, chopped
5 oz. chocolate sauce
• Slice the chocolate sponge cake and arrange half of it in a shallow dish.
• Mix the sugar syrup and rum and pour half of it evenly over the arranged cake.
• Mix the creamy tofu and vanilla extract and pour half over the cake.
• Mix the cashews, the chocolate sauce, and the remaining cream mixture and pour it over the cake.
• Finally, cover it with a layer of sliced sponge cake soaked in sugar syrup and freeze for a couple of hours, or until firm.
• Remove from the mold and serve with chocolate sauce.
Makes 4 servings