Winter Veggie Stir-FryPrint
- 1 large white potato, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 package firm tofu, cubed and marinated in vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 package of thawed frozen vegetables (or 3 cups of fresh vegetables)
- Salt, to taste
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Olive oil, to taste
- In a 400 degree oven, roast the potatoes and tofu in olive oil until they are crispy, about 20-25 minutes.
- To a sauté pan, add the vegetable broth and veggies. Stir, cover, and steam the veggies to your liking.
- Remove the lid and stir until the excess liquid is evaporated. Season with salt, soy sauce and olive oil.
- Serve with cooked white rice.