2 oz. tofu
1 small green pepper
1 small onion
1 small tomato
1/4 tsp. red chili powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. dried mango powder (amchoor)
1/4 tsp. garam masala
1/4 tsp. cumin powder
2 tsp. olive oil
A few drops lemon juice
• Cut the tofu, green pepper, onion, and tomatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
• Mix all the dry spices (masalas) and set aside.
• On each toothpick, thread a piece of onion, green pepper, tomato, and tofu.
• Sprinkle with the olive oil.
• Arrange on a plate and sprinkle liberally with the prepared masala.
• Bake in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 375oF, until the spices (masalas) and the vegetables are slightly roasted.
• Arrange in a serving dish, squeeze some lemon juice over them, and serve hot.
Makes 4 servings