Vegan Pumpkin Spice Coffee CreamerPrint
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (try Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 drops stevia extract (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut milk and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. (This will help recombine the contents of the can.)
- Add the maple syrup and pumpkin purée and continue simmering for an additional 10 minutes.
- Pour into a jar with a tight lid, then add the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and stevia extract and shake. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Makes 1 1/2 cups