Vegan Noodle KugelPrint
- 12 oz. wide noodles, such as farfalle
- 15 oz. silken tofu
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp. cardamom powder
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 4 apples, cubed
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Cook the noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Using an electric mixer or a blender, cream the tofu with the agave nectar, vanilla, cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger until smooth.
- Place in a large bowl and add the noodles, raisins, apples, and applesauce. Mix well.
- Pour into a large baking pan with high sides and bake for 25 minutes, or until nicely browned.