Smoky Vegan Mozzarella Pumpkin PizzaPrint
- 1 vegan pizza crust or dough for 1 pizza
- 1 can pumpkin purée
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 6 Tbsp. vegan smoked mozzarella (we suggest Mozzarisella or Miyoko’s)
- 1 butternut squash, sliced into ribbons
- 1 handful arugula
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- If using pizza dough, roll out to about 12-inches in diameter.
- Mix together the pumpkin purée, cumin, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly on the crust or dough.
- Top with the mozzarella and squash ribbons.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the dough is thoroughly cooked and the crust is slightly browned.
- Top with fresh arugula and serve.
Makes 1 pizza