Sweet and Savory Stuffed Baked Pears (Vegan)Print
- 2 ripe pears
- 4 tsp. MozzaRisella Blue Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 sprigs thyme, sage, or rosemary
- 8 halved walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Core the pears and slice in half. Slice a piece off the side of each so that they lie flat.
- Scoop 1 teaspoonful of the MozzaRisella Blue Cheese into the center of each.
- Sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Place two walnut halves on top of each pear and bake for 10 minutes, or until the “cheese” is melted and the pears are soft enough to pierce easily with a fork.
- Drizzle with agave, and serve.
Makes 2 to 4 servings