Vegan Gingerbread CookiesPrint
- 1 cup vegan margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- Egg Replacer equivalent to 1 egg
- 1 cup molasses
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 5 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. ginger
- 1 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- In a large bowl, cream the vegan margarine and the sugar. Mix in the egg replacer, molasses, and vinegar. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, sift together the dry ingredients. Add to the wet ingredients.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll out on a floured surface. Cut into desired shapes.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, until the edges brown. Cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet and remove to a wire rack.
Makes 3 dozen cookies