10 oz. unsweetened cocoa powder, plus more for dusting the pan
3 lbs. powdered sugar
24 oz. vegan margarine (try Earth Balance brand)
1 1/4 cups unsweetened soy milk (try Silk brand)
• Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan and dust with the cocoa powder.
• In a large bowl, sift together the cocoa powder and the powdered sugar. Set aside.
• In a double boiler, melt the vegan margarine in the soy milk. Slowly add the cocoa mixture. Whisk until combined.
• Pour into the prepared pan.
• Chill for approximately 45 minutes, or until the center is firm.
Makes 6 to 8 servings