Vegan Cobb Salad with ‘Honey’-Mustard DressingPrint
- 1 10-oz. bag fresh spinach
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 pkg. vegan cheese, crumbled (we used vegan bleu cheese)
- 1 15–oz. can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 6–oz. can black olives, drained, rinsed, and sliced
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 4 servings Tofu Eggs
- 1 pkg. vegan chicken strips
- 1 pkg. vegan bacon
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- 3 Tbsp. agave
- Place the spinach, tomatoes, vegan cheese, garbanzo beans, black olives, avocado, and Tofu Eggs in a large bowl.
- Cook the vegan chicken strips and vegan bacon according to package directions. Once cooled, crumble and add to the salad.
- Combine the vegan mayonnaise, mustard, and agave in a bowl. Pour over the salad or serve on the side to make a great party dish!
Makes 5 servings