Vegan Cheese–Stuffed Burger for Your Next CookoutPrint
- 2 vegan burger patties (we used The Beyond Burger)
- 2 oz. vegan cheese (we used Follow Your Heart vegan cheddar block)
- 1 hamburger bun
- Burger toppings of your choice (lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup, mustard, etc.)
- Make an indentation in the center of one of the burger patties and place the vegan cheese on top. Top with the second patty and press together.
- Grill or cook on the stovetop over medium heat, flipping once after about 8 minutes, until heated all the way through and the vegan cheese has melted.
- Serve on a bun with your favorite toppings.
Makes one burger