Tangy BBQ Cauliflower WingsPrint
- 1 cup water or soy milk
- 1 cup flour (any kind will work—even gluten-free)
- 2 tsp. + 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into pieces
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil or melted vegan butter
- 1 cup of your favorite vegan BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- Sliced green onion, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the water or soy milk, flour, and 2 tsp. garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the oil or melted vegan butter, BBQ sauce, hot sauce (if using), salt, and remaining garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Pour the BBQ sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced green onion and enjoy.
Makes 4 servings