Sweet Coconut Rice and MangoPrint
- 1/2 cup jasmine or short grain rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 15-oz. can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 mango, cubed
- Sesame seeds, for topping
- Using a sieve or strainer, rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Add to a pot with 1 cup of water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the water is fully absorbed.
- Add the coconut milk, sugar, and salt and stir well.
- Top with the mango and sesame seeds and enjoy!