2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
1 small can chopped pineapple, drained and juice reserved
Juice of 1 lemon
1 Tbsp. vanilla
1 box phyllo dough, thawed
Canola oil cooking spray
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup vanilla soy yogurt
• In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, pineapple, lemon juice, vanilla, and about 3 Tbsp. of the pineapple juice from the can. Toss to coat and set aside.
• Carefully spread a sheet of the phyllo on a dry surface. Lightly spray with the canola oil and sprinkle with sugar. Repeat until 4 sheets have been layered, but do not spray or sugar the top sheet. Repeat the entire process, making another rectangle of phyllo layers.
• Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise and then into thirds widthwise, making a total of 12 even squares. Carefully press the phyllo squares into cupcake molds in a lightly oiled cupcake pan, leaving some of the dough coming out the top.
• Place about 1 1/2 tsp. of the fruit mixture in the bottom of each phyllo cup. Spoon 1/2 tsp. of the reserved liquid on top.
• Bake at 400°F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the phyllo is golden.
• Remove from the oven and let cool. Spoon a little of the soy yogurt on top of the fruit.
Makes 12 servings