Spidey Pita PizzaPrint
- 1 pita bread
- 3 Tbsp. marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts or cashews
- 5 Tbsp. water, or more if needed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 large leaves basil
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine the macadamia nuts or cashews, water, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a piping bag or a sandwich bag with a small hole cut in one corner.
- Spread the marinara sauce onto the pita bread.
- Squeeze the piping or sandwich bag to create a spider web design with the vegan macadamia or cashew cheese.
- Bake pita pizza for 5 mins.