Cajun Tofu WrapPrint
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning (or more, to taste)
- 1 package extra-firm or super-firm tofu, drained and thickly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2-3 whole wheat wraps
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 2-3 Tbsp. Follow Your Heart or other vegan Caesar dressing
- Place the Cajun seasoning in a bowl and dip in the tofu slices, covering all sides.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the tofu. Add the lemon juice and flip the tofu to brown the other side.
- Layer the wraps with the tofu, lettuce, tomato, and capers and drizzle with the Caesar dressing.
- Wrap up and enjoy!