Spicy Mexican Tofu ScramblePrint
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 lb. (500 g) Soyrizo™, crumbled
- 1/2 lb.(250 g) firm tofu, pressed and crumbled
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes, or until they are almost cooked through, then drain.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and potatoes and cook for several minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Add the Soyrizo™ and cook for several more minutes, or until the Soyrizo™ and potatoes are golden brown.
- Add the tofu, turmeric, salt, and pepper and heat evenly for 3 to 4 minutes.