1 cup vegan margarine
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. almond extract
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. salt
7 Tbsp. sesame seeds
3 Tbsp. apricot jam
• Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
• In a medium bowl, mix the vegan margarine, sugar, and extracts together.
• In a separate bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add to the margarine mixture.
• Roll into 1-inch balls and roll in the sesame seeds.
• Place onto the prepared cookie sheet. Using your pinky finger, make an indentation in the top of each ball and fill with about a 1/2 tsp. of the apricot jam.
• Bake for 12 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool before serving.
Makes 3 dozen