1/2 lb. vegan margarine
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp. salt
• Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
• In a medium mixing bowl, cream margarine and gradually add sugar. Stir in imitation butter flavor.
• Work in the flour 1/4 cup at a time.
• On a floured board knead the dough for at least 10 minutes, using small amounts of flour to keep it from sticking. Pat and roll the dough until it is 1/2 inch thick.
• Cut the dough into rectangles and transfer the pieces to an ungreased cookie sheet, leaving about 1/2 inch between them. Prick each piece 2 or 3 times with a fork.
• Bake for 30 minutes or until the cookies become slightly golden brown around the edges. Allow to cool.