Roasted Cinnamon-Sugar Pumpkin SeedsPrint
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. vegan margarine, melted (try Earth Balance brand)
- 3 Tbsp. unfiltered sugar
- 1-2 tsp. ground cinnamon, depending on taste
- Preheat the oven to 300°
- Grease the bottom of a baking sheet with the coconut oil, then fill with the pumpkin seeds. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss with the vegan margarine, sugar, and cinnamon until well combined. Return to the oven for an additional 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes 1 1/2 cups