Roasted Brussels SproutsPrint
- 16-20 Brussels sprouts
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, freshly ground
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Wash and trim the base of the sprouts and remove the dead discolored leaves. Cut them in half, arrange in a baking dish, and set aside.
- Mix the salt, pepper, and vinegar in a bowl and whisk until the salt is dissolved.
- Slowly beat in the olive oil and pour the mixture over the Brussels sprouts. Bake in a preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes at 375 degrees F. Turn after about 15 minutes to ensure even cooking. They are done when they look brown and glazed.
- Reheat and serve hot.