Raw Stuffed Squash BlossomsPrint
- 10 squash blossoms
- 1/3 cup garlic toum (store-bought, or try this recipe)
- 2 medium avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Wash the squash blossoms carefully and set on paper towels to dry.
- Mix the garlic toum, avocados, red onion, red pepper, and cilantro in a medium bowl.
- Use a spoon to fill each blossom with the garlic mixture. Depending on the size of the squash blossoms, you may be left with extra filling, which also makes a great spread or dip.
Makes 10 servings