- 1 cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup dried raspberries, crushed
- 1-3 splashes nondairy milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and fill a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the frosting and dried raspberries, and mix until smooth.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 3/4 of the way. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the icing: Beat the vegan butter until fluffy, then stir in the vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the powdered sugar and dried raspberries.
- Add splashes of nondairy milk until the desired consistency is reached.
- Decorate with Raspberry Frosting and dried raspberries. 🙂