Rainbow Israeli SaladPrint
- 1/2 small red cabbage, shredded
- 3 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2-3 cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup small white button mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Combine the cabbage, tomatoes, bell pepper, cucumbers, mushrooms, and olives in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, and salt. Pour over the vegetables and mix well.
Makes 6 to 8 servings